- Join using the upGrad referral code TECH744 to earn up to ₹75K discount.
- upGrad offers the industry’s best PGPs, Master’s in AI, ML, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and more.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 An Overview of upGrad
- 3 upGrad Referral Programme
- 4 FAQs
- 5 Conclusion
Unemployment rates have risen significantly during pandemic circumstances. Learners will be able to attain relevant employment outcomes if there exists a smart and strategic relationship between online universities, institutions, and a huge pool of employers. Fortunately, upGrad has partnered with world-class institutions to provide students and working professionals in India with exposure to career-oriented programs.
Let’s take a look at how upGrad is working towards building fruitful careers of tomorrow!
An Overview of upGrad
|upGrad referral code||TECH744|
|Legal Name||upGrad Education Private Limited|
What is upGrad?
Founded by Ronnie Screwvala, Mayank Kumar, Phalgun Kompalli, and Ravijot Chugh in 2015, upGrad is India’s largest online higher education firm, offering courses in Data Science, Management, Technology, and Law, to students, working professionals, and enterprises. Every curriculum is constructed and carried out in collaboration with elite universities such as IIT Madras, Duke CE, MICA, Jindal Global Law School, NMIMS Global Access, Liverpool John Moores University, Deakin University, and several others.
UpGrad has established its reputation in the Indian education system, with an 85 percent course completion rate, a comprehensive tech platform, an outcome-based instructional strategy, industry-relevant coursework, robust guidance, and placement support. It is well on its path to achieving its vision of fuelling career success for just about every member of the universal workforce.
With a $40 million investment round spearheaded by Temasek Holdings, IFC, and IIFL on August 2021, upGrad’s worth surpassed $1.2 billion, making it the third unicorn in the Edtech industry.
- UpGrad has implemented over 40,000 premium learners and touched over a million people’s lives around the world. The PG Diploma program in Data Science developed by IIIT Bangalore and upGrad is the first in India to be endorsed and recognized by the National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) and government-authorized National Occupational Standards (NOS).
- UpGrad was featured on the Economic Times’ ‘Best Education Brands’ list in 2018, Fast Company’s ‘Most Innovative Companies in India’ list in 2017, and LinkedIn’s ‘Top 25 Startups’ list two years in a row in 2018 and 2019, and in first place in 2020.
- With programs from premier universities like IIT Madras, Liverpool Business School, Duke CE, MICA, and more, you can remain at the forefront of your profession.
- You can interact with professionals, master Kaggle contests, and network with like-minded professionals.
- You can meet the most knowledgeable Data Science Community! Data science algorithms, Data Science for beginners, Data Science Certification course, Data Science full course, and Data Science Interview questions- to help you improve your data science expertise.
- UpGrad makes e-learning easy and efficient, and there’s plenty of free content to check out!
- You can participate and collaborate with industry experts
- Get assistance regarding your placement.
- Mentoring from industry insiders on a one-on-one basis
- Examine and analyze several career paths in depth.
- Get the greatest programs to help you improve your skills.
- Prosper in the field of your choice.
Courses available on upGrad
- upGrad offers in-demand online courses that are presented in an incredibly disruptive atmosphere. Individuals wishing to stay bright in their professional careers in up-and-coming fields may find the best online programs at upGrad. Their online programs are aimed at enterprising individuals who consider learning to be a ceaseless journey.
- You can find courses on Digital Marketing, Management, SEO, Data Science, Analytics, Product Management, Big Data, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Software Engineering, Entrepreneurship, Artificial Intelligence, and many more!
- upGrad has built a digital-first education experience by combining the newest technology, support services, and pedagogy. They’ve partnered with industry experts to develop objective, captivating, and business-relevant programs.
- Their classroom environment is set up to encourage active learning and peer-to-peer(P2P) collaboration. They also have specialized teams to deliver academic and non-academic assistance to students throughout their journey, even after they have completed the program, to assure back-to-back support.
What makes upGrad’s placement support extraordinary?
-On upGrad’s job portal, you’ll find only better odds.
-Career counselors can assist you in identifying the finest possibilities
-Career fairs and hackathons to learn about real-world, industry-relevant concerns
-Access to a renowned alumni base from Fortune 500 companies through networking sessions
-Just-in-time interviews can help you prepare for interviews ahead of time.
-There are over 300 hiring partners.
-The average hike is 52 percent, with a threefold increase in interview opportunities.
-Amazon, Adobe, Microsoft, Flipkart, IBM, Visa, ESPN, Ola, Swiggy, and many more organizations employ upGrad’s graduates.
upGrad Referral Programme
- UpGrad’s referral program is a convenient refer and earn program that allows you to get unique discounts on different courses as well as a lucrative referral reward if you recommend UpGrad to others using your referral code.
How to use the Referral Code to get bonuses?
- Install the upGrad app from the Google play store/app store. Open the app, click on account, start learning.
- Enter required details.
- Use the upGrad referral code TECH744 to earn up to ₹75,000 off on your desired courses.
How to refer and earn with the referral program?
- Sign up to upGrad and get your referral code to share.
- Share your upgrad referral code with people you know that wish to join any sort of program.
- Your friend may use your referral code to apply for the course they choose and get a discount.
- Your friend will receive the referral advantage as a fee waiver if the referrer makes the full payment and completes 15 days in the course, and you will get your reward 15 days after your friend’s batch begins.
1. Am I required to be an upGrad student to refer others?
No, anybody who has signed up for upGrad can participate in the upGrad referral code program. According to the terms and conditions, benefits shall differ for enrolled and non-enrolled users.
2. What if my friend forgets to use the referral code while signing up?
For a Referrer to be eligible for the referral reward, the Referee must use the referral code while signing up. UpGrad wouldn’t be able to help you further if the referral code has not been used.
3. When will you earn your Referral Bonus?
-User who has enrolled –
Also checkout Unacademy referral code
Once the referee passes the eligibility conditions, upGrad will contact you and request your bank information.
They’ll process the money within 7-10 working days after you fill out the form.
-User who is not enrolled –
upGrad will deliver the Flipkart voucher to your friend within 30 days of the batch’s starting date.
Expand your network, explore countless possibilities and upgrade your career.
Join upGrad today, using the upGrad referral code TECH744.
- MakeO Referral Code “ U6F6NMVFK5”. ₹4000 Discount - March 8, 2023
- Get ₹1000 CB on paying your first CC bill with CRED - September 5, 2021
- Giottus Promo Code TECH50 for ₹50 BTC + 100% bonus 2022 - September 1, 2021