- Join Blockfi with Blockfi Referral Code – 1bcfecc8 to avail the new user sign-up bonus.
- Trade with one of the fastest cryptocurrency exchanges.
Blockfi Referral Code for new user referral bonus 2021
- 1 Blockfi Referral Code for new user referral bonus 2021
- 2 What is Blockfi?
- 3 Why Blockfi
- 4 Quick Blockfi Reviews
- 5 Benefits
- 6 How to use Blockfi referral code and purchase crypto using Blockfi?
- 7 Blockfi Fees
- 8 Blockfi Referral Code
- 9 Other Trading Platforms
Register with the Blockfi referral code 1bcfecc8 and receive a signup bonus on your cryptocurrency trading.
|BlockFi referral code||1bcfecc8|
|Eligibility||New users only|
|Sign-up Bonus||15% cashback|
|Platforms||Android, iOS, Web, Mac OS App, Mobile|
What is Blockfi?
- High security from the end of the developer is provided to the users. Multilayer security is placed. 95% of the funds of investors are kept in the cold wallets while the rest 5% are in the hot wallets under the AON safe.
- The platform is leveraging crypto for fiats. This is a type of lending where the users can leverage their cryptos for USD.
- Buying and selling of major cryptocurrencies can be done from the Blockfi account only. Although the Blockfi provides only a few cryptocurrencies to buy or sell, with quality and transaction quality.
- The BlockFi mobile app is also available so the users can use it on the go.
Quick Blockfi Reviews
- From coincentral.com – All of our indicators for this BlockFi review (history, team, communication with support, and business model evaluation) point to yes: BlockFi is legit. There is very little evidence that suggests otherwise. There are a handful of negative reviews online from disgruntled users, but they mostly seem to be rooted in misunderstanding, like assuming the interest was paid in USD and not in BTC/ETH/GUSD. Whether or not BlockFi is worth it comes down to your risk profile and what you’re doing with your cryptocurrency. The BlockFi interest rates are quite competitive for the industry, and for some digital assets, industry-leading.
- On the platform, Blockfi users can choose freely from the variety of cryptocurrencies to trade with. You can sell, buy or exchange many cryptos such as including BTC, ETH, LTC, and PAXG, as well as USD-based stablecoins, including USDC, USDT, GUSD, and PAX.
- The speed of the transaction is shown on the platform. Any purchase or sale shows the immediate transaction on the platform which is hassle-free. Also as soon as any action takes place such as purchase only, it is reflected there on the user’s account.
- Just after your trade is submitted you can immediately start earning with your own assets as if when just start in BTC with dollars you will start earning the interest in the BTC right away. No extra or long time taking things.
- Benefits from the referral code program. As soon as the user signs up with the blockfi referral code, he/she is given the new user bonus of $100 directly into the Blockfi wallet.
How to use Blockfi referral code and purchase crypto using Blockfi?
- Visit the official website and then click on the Get Started button. You can sign-up with either the email id or your phone number.
- Enter the required details such as your email or phone number, your created password, and the Blockfi referral code. Click on I agree on the check box and then sign-up.
- Remember to create a strong password for better security and do not forget to enter the Blockfi referral code to avail the new user bonus with the Blockfi referral id.
- Your account will be created through this, and the bonus of the Blockfi referral code will be credited to your wallet.
- You will also be given a Blockfi referral code of your own, which you can use to invite your friends. If your Friend joins the Blockfi Exchange through your Blockfi referral code which is with the Referral Program.
- For purchasing the cryptos you need to study well about the market and be acknowledged about the cryptos.
- Then create the wallet and look for the holdings and listings on the website. Then purchase the coin in your wishful currency.
- The taker fee charge is
- The maker fee charge is
- The deposit fee is free
- Blockfi charges 0.00075 BTC per Bitcoin (BTC) Withdrawal.
Blockfi Referral Code
Click here to access the Blockfi referral code and to avail the new user sign-up bonus
Other Trading Platforms
Zb.com Referral Code 7282denn | Get 100% Cashback for new user
Paxful Referral Code | Get 50% Referral Bonus + 10% CB
Wazirx Referral Code 87b3yj3z | Signup and 50% referral CB code- 87b3yj3z
Dineout Referral Code | Get ₹500 free meal for new user sign up
- Get ₹1000 CB on paying your first CC bill with CRED - September 5, 2021
- Giottus Promo Code TECH50 for ₹50 BTC + 100% bonus 2022 - September 1, 2021
- Blockfi Referral Code | Get - June 5, 2021